1. Can I collect from your works? - Yes you are welcome to collect from the warehouse, 24 hours after paying online through www.kilnlinings.co.uk . Please ensure your vehicle can carry the items you have ordered to save multiple trips. The warehouse is in Dronfield, Derbyshire, S18 2XR
2. Can I pay upon collection? - No. All orders must be placed and paid for at least 24 hours in advance online at www.kilnlinings.co.uk
3. What are your collection times? - Normal opening times are Monday - Friday 9am-4pm for collections (closed weekends and holidays)
4. Priority Handling (Next Working Day Delivery)? - For a next working day delivery priority Handling must be selected upon online checkout. The order and cleared payment must be received by 11am latest on the previous working day (Mon-Fri) to enable us to deliver the following day. If the order is placed after 11am priority handling will ensure delivery is made the working day after next. (an example on a normal working week, order Mon before 11am get delivery Tuesday) (Order 1pm Monday - delivery is made Wednesday)
5. Is there any way I can place an order less than £200+VAT (+Delivery if required)? - No. Unfortunately as we sell to the trade and operate at such competitive low margins, we are unable to accept orders less than £200+VAT (+Delivery if required).
6. What if I ordered with you previously and now just want to place a smaller order than your minimum order? - Unfortunately you would be required to place a further minimum order of £200+VAT. We are unable to process orders less than this amount.
7. Can I view your products in person? - Yes by prior appointment only though, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment. If you wish to purchase after viewing, we would still require your order to be placed online at www.kilnlinings.co.uk and we unable to accept an order at the time of viewing.
8. What are your shipping times? - All products shown are in stock (Except Mini Hobby Kilns). Standard delivery is usually within 3 working days of receipt of order/cleared payment (Except Christmas and other holidays, please email for delivery times over these periods email@example.com . Priority Handling as described above can be added upon online checkout for a 24-48 hour delivery (depending on when the order is placed - please read above)
9. How are goods packed/delivered? - We deliver on a wooden, shrink wrapped pallet. We request a lorry with a tail lift which lowers the goods down for you at your requested address. If there are any access restrictions please advise us in the 'comments box' at checkout upon order placement
10. What if I am not in to Sign for the goods? - We are unable to deliver without a signature and so we would require someone to be in to sign for the goods. If no one is available to sign and you wish for us to deliver without a signature, we can do so at your (the customers) own risk. We can send you a disclaimer which you must reply to in order for us to do this for you. Please note that this must be done at least 48 hours in advance of delivery (So we can arrange this for you with the transport company). If you wish for us to send a disclaimer please advise in the 'comments' box upon online checkout or advise one of the delivery team who initially call to arrange a delivery date with you.
11. What are your delivery times? - On the day of delivery we will ask our driver to call you one hour before delivery. Our delivery times are 9am-5pm on the day which we (Our delivery team) have arranged with you. However naturally this is subject to traffic and other things out of our control.
12. Can I choose a delivery day? - Yes. As long as you place your order at least 3 full days in advance of your requested delivery day, we will do all we can to ensure delivery is made on the day you request. Monday-Friday only! Please stipulate a day in the 'comments box' upon online checkout or ask our delivery team when they call if they can meet your requirements, we always to assist wherever possible.
13. How much is delivery? - Delivery is based on the weight of your order. We charge per pallet and each pallet can hold up to 1000kg maximum. As soon as the weight goes over each 1000kg ordered a new rate applies to provide an additional pallet delivery. So for example 987kg would be on one pallet but 1080kg would be a delivery price based on 2 pallets and so on . You can check the weight at any time added to your online basket/cart, by clicking into the shopping cart at the top right of your screen at www.kilnlinings.co.uk